Pay-per-click is commonly associated with first-tier search engines (such as Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing Ads). With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. In contrast, content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC "display" advertisements, also known as "banner" ads, are shown on web sites with related content that have agreed to show ads and are typically not pay-per-click advertising. Social networks such as Facebook and Twitter have also adopted pay-per-click as one of their advertising models.
Ultimately, Pay-Per-Click marketing is good for everyone:
- It’s good for searchers – Research indicates that searchers click on paid search ads more often than any other form of digital advertising. This means that people really don’t mind being advertised to, provided that the products and services advertised actually fit the searcher’s needs. And because we use search engines when we’re looking for products and services, the results, including the ads, are generally highly relevant to what we’re looking for. Plus, Google has developed an excellent formula for ensuring that PPC ads meet the user’s needs.
- It’s good for advertisers - Advertisers are offered a unique means of putting their message in front of an audience who is actively and specifically seeking out their product. Because searchers reveal their intent through their search query, advertisers are able to measure the quality of traffic that results from search engine clicks.
- It’s good for search engines – PPC enables search engines to cater to searchers and advertisers simultaneously. The searchers comprise their user-base, while the advertisers provide them with their revenue stream. The engines want to provide relevant results, first and foremost, while offering a highly targeted, revenue-driving advertising channel.
Our expert designers are experienced in capturing audience’s attention and know exactly how to convey your ideas to compliment your business goal to them. We help clients by:
- Outlining a proper script – A good presentation is like a script. It should have a proper beginning, middle and an end. Your viewer should see each slide as a story coming to a clear and proper conclusion.
- Keeping it simple – As the viewer will be able to see and read each slide instantly, it is imperative that it complements the information being presented by you.
- Use of simple design – The design should be simple so that it doesn’t distract the viewer from the points being discussed. the use of easy to read fonts and absence of clutter on the page go a great way in keeping audience interests focused.
- Usage of graphs, images and branding logos – We will use subtle placement of branding logo’s to keep your branding consistent. Along with that we will use graphs and images to visually compliment the information being given.
- Use of animation – If required we will use animation sparingly to compliment the information.
So why hire us ?
We at Sab Design Street understand that as a leader in your organization, you do not have time to juggle every task by yourself. Moreover, it has become the norm for company executives and businessmen to hire professional designers to make expert PowerPoint presentations because
- They understand that professional designers have a better understanding of the tools required to present statistical data and facts effectively.
- Arranging multiple slides in an informative and concise way is a challenging job.